The Lamb Taster Selection is available from May to January and includes a variety of cuts of Pembrokeshire lamb, perfect for a variety of dishes.
Please note that lamb purchased during the months of May – July is reared on its mother’s milk and grass which provides a sweet flavour. From July onwards the lambs are on a forage diet which provides a fuller flavour when cooking.
Great Taste Award Winning Product
“Tender, moist, herbaceous and full of aged notes”
– Great Taste Judge, 2021
Make a special order
If you’d like to request a special order or something that we presently do not stock please tell us by clicking here.
- Our aim is to provide you with the best product possible, freshly frozen, within three working days*.
- We are a small artisan business with a focus on quality not quantity, we only sell meat produced on our small family farm and therefore we have a limited supply each year.
- Chilled meat can be ordered in advance, please complete this form and we will contact you when we have a timeline.
- Our boxes provide the best value but if you require an individual cut of meat they are available upon request, but will be subject to P&P charges. Please complete this form and we will contact you regarding availability.
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SMALL FAMILY FARM.
*We aim to meet all delivery times, see our terms and conditions for more information